Maintenance And Strata
Services we provide are…
- Property Management
- Fence, gate installation/repair
- Installation patios/repair decks
- Gutter replace
- Windows Installation or repair
- Pet Doors
- Assembling or building shelving / storage
- Flat pack furniture assembly
- Laying of laminate & wooden floors
- Hanging doors & repairs
- Fitting venetian blinds, curtains or mirrors
- Bricklaying, stonework, block laying and paving
- Tiling: general tiling, marble, mosaic and shower tray installations
- Electrical: general repairs, re-wiring upgrades and emergency
- Concreting, rendering & plastering
- Intercom and alarm repairs
- Locksmith, locks and letterboxes
- Line marking and signage
- Repairs, cleaning and laying of carpet
- Welding and metal work
Why choose Worldwide Services?
We provide solutions for all types of maintenance work including cleaning out of storm water pits, window (sash balance, spiral) and door (solid core, fire, glass or aluminium) repairs, replacement of rotted timbers, waterproofing showers and electrical breakdown. In fact almost any type of project that is required to keep your building maintained.
Worldwide Services provides a specialist maintenance service for body corporates.
Strata property maintenance is our speciality
So we have all the equipment, personnel and experience to help maintain your strata property – no matter what size it is, or what your budget is.
Our staff members are well trained and monitored by our quality control program
This helps to ensure that all the work done at your property is of the highest professional standard.
All Worldwide Services workers wear clearly branded uniforms
This makes it clear to you and residents of the strata property who is working near their premises and why. It also marks our staff as someone to come and talk to, if there’s some maintenance required.
Property Assessment Reports
We can provide you with these reports, which show clearly the work that was conducted on your property. This allows the body corporate to vote on any non-essential maintenance work moving forward. As well as make key decisions about the maintenance of the strata property, which may affect all resident.
- Assist Owners Corporation to comply with the requirements for the Annual Fire Safety Statement Certificates and reports
- Implement long term preventative maintenance contracts for painting and other routine building services
- Comprehensive condition audits of all internal, external and common areas including footpaths, car park and garden areas
- Check general building conditions and recommend areas that need attention
- We can assist sites to meet the necessary Occupational Health and Safety legal requirements